Saturday, July 28, 2007

STORMY WEATHER

This is what the sky looked like last night. Anyone who knows me knows that I am really afraid of thunderstorms. I am much better than I used to be. When the kids were little and I'd see a sky that looked like this, I'd call Doug to see if he was near enough to come home.

Tommy and I were home alone last night when this storm came through. I briefly thought of leaving home and visiting my dad until it was over. After thinking about it for a couple of minutes though, I decided that I could probably make it through.

Watching the storm approach ended up being much worse than the actual storm. Other than one really, really loud clap of thunder, it wasn't that bad after all.





1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

I don't like storms either, if they have wind I really do not like them. A nice thunderstorm is not bad, but when you see a black sky racing toward you...I know how you feel.