Monday, July 2, 2007

SEWING LESSONS

My wonderful Mom came over yesterday afternoon to teach me how to make new covers for my very old porch cushions. Doug bought me a new sewing machine for Christmas and I am still learning the basics of sewing.

It was so fun making these. I can't wait to make something else! Thanks Mom.



The new cusions and cleaned up porch called for a wonderful dessert, so I made a coconut cream pie. It was perfect!


Since Tommy doesn't like coconut, he chose the oatmeal/butterscotch cookies instead. It was the perfect way to end the day.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Looks Great Ann!

Jimmy

Just Melody said...

Beautiful job. :) The cushions look very pretty and no one would know that you are a beginner by how they turned out. :)

The pie looks delish!

Blessings