Sunday, July 29, 2007

CONTEST





I have just entered a contest to win a 37in flat panel tv. I know this doesn't seem like a contest I would enter, but it would really make my family happy and happy is a good thing.






An awesome website called 5 minutes for mom is running this contest, and all I have to do is comment on their post and add a link here on my blog in case anyone else would like to enter.







Best Buy is sponsoring this contest. You can visit their website at http://www.bestbuy.com/ if you want to buy your own TV.
Good luck to me!!

1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

I almost entered that contest. I did enter the Organic Dairy one and they just extended it (more people, less chances to win!).It was over 400 posts last I looked. I really like that site. I do their Tackle It Tuesday every week.