Sunday, July 22, 2007

THE SEVENTH

WE GOT IT!!!! The final book in the Harry Potter series. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows. Doug stood in line for over an hour to get our number so that we could buy our copy at midnight. Thanks Doug! Tommy and I went to the Harry Potter party at our local Barnes and Noble around 9:30. It was pretty odd going out with Tommy when we are usually getting ready for bed around that time.



Tommy was awesome at the trivia contest. He answered the most obscure questions. I read all of the books and the only questions I could get were the "easy" ones. I guess his brain is a little younger than mine!


We purchased our copy at 12:06am. Tommy read aloud to me the whole way home. Tommy, Billy, and I are sharing the book right now. We have post-its marking all of our different places. It is great so far. Very different than any of the other books.

I want to leave you with one last picture of the gorgeous sunset we enjoyed tonight.

~~Goodnight~~

No comments: