Thursday, November 8, 2007

TRAIL MIX

I just finished packing our food for our hike tomorrow. I am packing lunch and snacks for myself, Tommy, Billy, Andrew, my brother, Jimmy and his son, Nathan. Doug is not hiking with us unfortunately, but I have packed him our same hiking lunch. That's a lot of food!!!!

One of our favorite hiking foods is our version of trail mix.

Tommy and Nathan mixed up a large batch this evening and then I split it up into individual bags for us all to take along in our packs.



Here's our recipe in case you'd like to give it a try for your next hike.

1 bag each of original, cheddar, parmesan, pizza, and pretzel goldfish
1 bag cherry flavored dried cranberries
2 cups milk chocolate chocolate chips
2 cups sunflower seed kernels
1 box mini honey flavored teddy grahams


DELICIOUS!!

1 comment:

~Bren~ said...

That sounds Yummy!!!