Thursday, April 23, 2009

PLEASE DON'T LOOK IN MY CART!!

Take a look at what I bought at Target this morning. Not my usual shopping trip that's for sure!!!! Doug and Andrew are going on a road trip and will be sleeping in a tent at their destination. They'll be buying their dinners there, but for the rest of it...well, this is what they wanted.

As a person who mainly shops for ingredients, this was a new thing for me. I was a little embarrassed when I checked out. I felt like I should explain why I was buying all of this junky food to the check out girl (like she really cared!)

I was getting hungry buying all of this and actually treated myself to some goodies that I don't normally buy. I bought Tasykake peanut butter KandyKakes, and Milano cookies (thanks to my friend Jennifer for talking about them and making me suddenly crave them like mad!)

6 comments:

Winona said...

Oh Ann, I know this stuff is junk food, but you have me drooling while looking at the picture. I am thinking I would like a campng trip with all these snacks. I hope they have fun. Winona

Jennifer said...

I agree with Winona, the way you have these displayed make them even more delicious! You teach me to make bread and I teach you to eat store bought cookies - how's that working for you?

ann said...

It's working great!! We all need balance right.

lap said...

I thought I saw some fruit in there somewhere!!!

Jennie said...

Milano cookies are great. I hope they had a good time. I see you packed water. That is a plus. :)
Jennie

Beth said...

That's so funny! I went shopping with a lady I work with for a group home of special needs adults. I am NOT used to buying already prepared foods and she was just throwing all those things in the cart...but they looked sooo good! I did go out the next day or two and bought way more than I usually do...I bought 12 jars of spaghetti sauce and 12 cans of kidney beans. (I meant to buy chili beans.... oh well...) My husband came home and said, "Are we having a party??" I just said, no....but it makes me feel better knowing that we have a stocked pantry...
Did I mention how many brownie mixes I bought? Well.....never mind....