Monday, December 31, 2007

TRADITIONS AND MEMORIES

We enjoyed a truly wonderful, blessed Christmas!

First and foremost, our Christmas starts at church at a beautiful Christmas eve mass. Hearing God's word, singing praises to Him, and sharing fellowship with other believers.

Having Sarah home with us for the holiday was the greatest gift!

~My gorgeous kids~

~The little ballerina searching the night sky for Rudolph~

~The kids putting together our traditional Christmas breakfast, "bubble bread"~



~Making name tags for their stockings (they pick different ones each year)~

~Selecting cookies for Santa's plate~

~Doug reading "Twas the Night Before Christmas"~

~Hanging the stockings~


~Happy Kids!!!!!!!!~





I would have loved to have had a white Christmas, but no luck again this year. As a consolation though, the weather was nice enough for a lovely hike in the woods on Christmas afternoon. It was my favorite part of the day!!






Best wishes for a fun, safe New Year's eve.
~I'll be back in '08~



4 comments:

~Bren~ said...

What a wonderful post! Your boys are gorgeous and your ballerina is very beautiful!! I wish I could have sent you some snow...I would have if I had only known.
We have ths same Christmas breakfast but call it monkey bread. Happy New Year!!!

Cathy said...

Oh Ann,
I just LOVE all the great pictures. You are your family are beautiful...making such nice Chrismtas memories.
Sure enjoy your blog.
Blessings my friend,
Cathy

SimpleFolk said...

Hi Ann! What a beautiful family you have there. (Even the dog!) It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas together. Best wishes for a happy new year!

Amy

Anonymous said...

Ann,
I really enjoyed seeing the pictures of your Christmas. Love your blog.
Blessings,
Winona